Tuesday 14 August 2012

Our introduction



Hello I'm Akiko Yamasaki.
I'll talk you about myself.
I like dancing very much so I belong to the dance club in university.
When I was a high school student, I played basketball.
I'm not good at dancing yet, but I love it.
I want to dance with my friends, so I'd like to go back to Japan soon.



Hello, my name is Yuka Ozaki. I'm from Miyazaki in Japan and I am a student of you at VIU now. Let me introduce myself.
 First of all, my birthday is December 11th in 1992 and I am 19 years old now. I will be 20 years old this year and I will become a member of "adult".
 Secondly, my hobby is listening to music and singing songs. I love music and I always listen to music when I go to school and whenever I am free. Music makes me happy and enjoyable.
 Finally, my personality is shy and I am a person who gets lonely easily. I don't like to speak in front of many people. Whenever I do that, my face becomes hot and red but I like to talk with people privately. I like to talk with my friends because I don't feel lonely when I do that with them.
 This is me. I want to become a good English speaker, so I will do my best during this proglram.
 Thank you.
same age's dance member

 

left ; Akiko/Yuka ; right






 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    This picture is so nice!
    I LOVE this picture so much!

    ReplyDelete